Pascal Laugier

217 ocen pracy reżysera
powrót do forum osoby Pascal Laugier
Morgotheron

Już 3 filmy jego widziałam i tak naprawdę to tylko Martyrs brutalni. Dla mnie super.
Ostatecznie to tylko syrop kukurydziany.
(Ps. Polecam "najście")
Cold rock Man to słaby thriller z przesłaniem którego można mocno polemizowac. A Saint ange jest mało straszne , nie wiem czemu miałoby być straszne. Sama główna bohaterka niczego się nie boi i kozaczy po całym zamczysku ,chcąc chyba duchom skopać tyłki.
Dzis-ghostland. Zobaczymy.

Morgotheron

"I worked with Pascal Laugier, the director of Martyrs, on one of his follow up films. Deeply respected the guy going in and advocated quite a bit to work on his film. About 3-4 weeks later, I had lost all respect for him. F**k that guy. He's a pervert, a sadist and an all around piece of s**t human being. Two weeks straight of women being beaten, bloodied and tortured (it was fake of course). The director spent countless hours on the torture scenes pushing the actresses to their absolute emotional limits to scream and cry as much as possible. It's really hard to describe what it is like experiencing multiple women crying and screaming for several hours a day, two weeks in a row- despite being fake, it really affects you. 

AlexAshtray

One of the higher up crew members quit because she claimed she caught him rubbing his dick through his pants during one of these scenes while behind the monitor. Nobody else claims to have seen it.
The worst was when of the lead actresses fell through a glass window on the last day of production. Wasn't safetied. Wasn't stunt glass. Wasn't in the script prior to director telling her to pound on it. Glass shatters. She was sliced neck to ear across her face. I was there. She's screaming bloody murder for her life, glass barely missed her artery (as we were told later) and the f*cking cunt Pascal Laugier turns to his 1st Assistant Director and Director of Photography and whispers fairly nonchalantly: "When can we start shooting again". Within several hours the movie was done shooting and all them are hugging, celebrating, shaking hands.
I felt I had PTSD for months after working on that film."

Info z wątku "What movie is so disturbing, you would never watch it again?" na reddicie. Oczywiście możesz w to uwierzyć lub nie. Sytuacja z pociętą twarzą Taylor Hickson zdarzyła się naprawdę i zakończyła pozwem.

AlexAshtray

Dzięki za info. No też coś czuję, że u niego z głową może być coś nie tak.

Pobierz aplikację Filmwebu!

Odkryj świat filmu w zasięgu Twojej ręki! Oglądaj, oceniaj i dziel się swoimi ulubionymi produkcjami z przyjaciółmi.
phones